Now accepting cover requests!

Yes, you read that right!  I am now taking cover requests! :-)  If you have questions, please see my FAQ page:  http://edhgraphics.blogspot.com/p/faq.html

Here is an orc woman wielding a crossbow?  Why?  Because she's cool :-)  If you are as big a nerd as I am, then I recommend listening to The Adventure Zone podcast with the McElroy brothers.  This is a completely different twist on Dungeons&Dragons.  I never know what's going to happen next! :-)


I look forward to hearing from you!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’ve got some interesting points in this I would have never considered any of these if I didn’t come across this. Thanks!.
    Logo design service

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts