New Clients for EDHGraphics!

Hi all!

I have some wonderful news!  Not only do I create covers for Indie authors and Blushing Books Publishing, but I now also create covers for Ellora's Cave and Total E-Bound Publishing.  I'm very excited to be working with them!  I also plan to submit my portfolio to other publishers.  Know of any?  Leave a link! :-D  If you are an author who publishes with the above, you can request me :-)

Expect to see many more covers gracing my blog!  And keep in mind, authors, I love hosting tours and having author interviews!

The new covers will be found under their specific tabs:  Ellora's Cave covers will be found under Ellora's Cave and Total E-Bound Covers will be found under...you get the idea :-D  The covers will take some time to upload because both EC and TEB do not wish the covers to be posted on my portfolio until they are posted on their websites.  So, it might take a month or two before you can see my work.

As always, thank you for dropping by!

Here's some eye candy because this is what we do LOL



Comments

Popular Posts