Please welcome the beautiful and talented model, Jax Turyna!!!!!

Greetings all!

It's finally that time!  The beautiful and talented model Jax Turyna is here!  I am so glad she was able to take time out of her very busy schedule to answer questions and just shoot the breeze :-D  If you don't recognize her name, I'm sure you will recognize her face.  I have used many Jax images on the covers I have created and I'm not the only one.  As a cover artist, I look for expressions, not just a pose.  Jax has romantic expressions that conveys the emotion of an image.  Not only is she beautiful, but because of her professionalism and talent, the true beauty of the image comes out.  She makes the perfect romantic heroine!

Me:  So, Jax, let me start off by asking the question I am sure everyone wants to know and that is, why did you want to become a model?

Jax:  I always wanted to model since I was old enough to remember. I love being able to express myself in so many different ways. Modeling and acting allows me to be someone different with every gig.

Me:  You have portrayed many different types of heroines.  Is there a persona you haven’t done yet that you would like to and if you have done them all, then which persona is your favorite?

Jax:  I have done several different persona's but there are so many more I would love to do.  I started with Historical romance which I love but I think I would also like to continue and portray people of many other eras as well. A lot of choices and situations to portray. I love the challenge of them all.

Me:  Where do you see yourself in five years? Ten? What are your ultimate goals?

Jax:  I see myself in 5-10 years  still Modeling and acting. I could never imagine giving up either of them. I do think the characters I play or the parts I portray may change as I grow and mature over time. Ultimately I would like to act in romantic comedies or sitcoms as well. Personally I would eventually like to get married and have a family as well.

Me:  Do you find physical good looks to be more of an asset or a hindrance? In what ways? How important is beauty? Is your eye for it standard or do you have your own definition?

Jax:  Beauty to me is much more than physical although that is part of it. To me it is a persons inner spirit that makes them attractive and their ability to reflect it outwardly which causes other people to take notice. So to me true beauty is a gift and a responsibility to use all of your gifts wisely for the betterment of yourself and those around you.

Me:  What is the most rewarding thing about modeling?

Jax:  The most rewarding thing about modeling is the feeling you get when you have nailed the shot or character perfectly as someone else has imagined it and brought a concept to life.

Me:  What advice would you give to up-and-coming models?

Jax:  Follow your heart. Listen to your inner voice to show you the way and don't let other people distract you from attaining your dreams.

And now for something silly! :-D

Me:  What is your favorite...

Dessert?   Anything with chocolate!  I'm with you on this one! :-D

Place to be?  The BeachLove the beach!

Book?  The SecretI've never read it but now it's on my TBR list! 
Movie?  I have many favorites but one of them is How to Lose a guy in 10 DaysThat is such a cute movie!
Me:  What is your perfect date?

Jax:  When someone takes the time to plan something special just for you. To me it is all about the details and putting forth effort to spend time with me that makes me feel special.

Thank you, Jax!  It was so much fun getting to know you better!  Not only is Jax stunning, but she is very sweet! :-D

To learn more of Jax and to see her full portfolio, visit:
 
In honor of Jax and her work with PeriodImages.com, I have created a special Jax-centric pre-made bundle for only $55.00!!!!  There is only one available, so first come first serve!  Doesn't Jax make the perfect princess?!  Just ask for the JAX SPECIAL!
 
 
Below are a few of my favorite covers that feature Jax!  I simply adore her work!

 
Thank you all for stopping by!  And a great, big thank you to Jax Turyna!!!

 

Comments

  1. I can't wait till I publish Ella's Prince! I LOVEEEEEE that cover!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts